All the businesses compete with their might in the market, striving to attract consumers and make them happy. So what could be more helpful than shooting a relevant video for a particular business and making the video look appropriate for the products or the services sold by them? Video marketing is already a go-to form for modern marketing. Ranging from small businesses and startups to big corporations and brands, all the companies who want to survive in the ocean, i.e., market, opt for Video Marketing strategies for their products.
There is considerable growth in the graph of Online Marketing. Brands are getting to know the dire need to go online and reaching consumers with content quality. Video Marketing has itself become a billion-dollar industry. More than 80% of companies use their own Video Marketing strategies as a part of their promotion. Every minute of consumers’ minutes is precious to the marketer. It depends on the companies how effectively they grab the attention of their audience.
What is Video Marketing, exactly?
Video marketing is a form of promoting any product or service by making videos of any timeline. With the help of the Internet, marketing reaches a wide range of audiences and impacts them, boosting high consumer conversions, engagement, and loyalty. However, for successful Video Marketing and promotion, there has to be a specified strategy attached to it.
Importance of Video Marketing
Video Marketing is a diverse marketing type and serves the purpose for almost all kinds of business. It can be used by numerous brands, right from as small as a toothpick to as large as a house. And for every business, there is a personalized message for their targeted audience and make them feel important for their business. The reality is, video format marketing has proven to be extra engaging than just banners or other forms of marketing strategies. This is because video Marketing has a better reach, and it consists of the whole idea of the product in a nutshell.
How Video Marketing Strategies help business
Apart from the fact that nowadays, users love ads and creative videos, there are various reasons why different Video Marketing Strategies help businesses build their customer base and maintain them.
- Customer Conversion rates and better ROI: By winning customer trust with the video content, it boosts the audience’s conversion to loyal customers. When the video content is irresistible like any food video, users are more likely to buy the products just after watching the video.
- Appealing content: This form of marketing entirely depends on how much the consumer is hooked on the video and whether they watch the whole video.Businesses have to select specific content and storylines to please the audience and make them believe the product.
- Video Marketing speaks louder: Video content is more entertaining instead of posting or showing a flat image to the customer. Videos gain more attention in general. Businesses that can build great stories with their product leave a better image in the customers’ heads and grow faster.
These are the essential points that companies have to make a note of and act accordingly. Customer is the king, and companies who want to stay in business have to keep the king entertained and happy.
There are several ways and strategies to develop suitable videos for companies to compete in the market.
Building Top Video Marketing strategies in 2021
According to a report, 72% of the consumers prefer to know about the products via video content. So all the E-commerce sites have a massive benefit in this marketing style. There are hundreds and thousands of online videos to consume, but the only catch is how companies can make their targeted audience watch their videos. There is a possibility of watching a video 1.5times more than reading a blog about a product. It just feels easy and time-saving.
Here are quick strategies to know about Video Marketing Statistics for all businesses.
- More use of Social Media: The most widely used video platform is YouTube, a social media platform. But don’t restrict yourself to just one platform, where there are already other companies trying to take your consumers. Frequent activity on multiple platforms is always better with a point of view from customer engagement. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, WhatsApp business accounts, and many more can also be used while posting the video content. Here the mantra is the more activity, the better!
- Collaboration with famous Influencers: The face of the advertisement decides all of it. Many successful companies have created videos with celebrities or influencers, and it makes a difference. For example, Coca-Cola, Cred, LIC, Cadbury Celebrations, etc. If small companies have holes in their pockets, they can start with low-budget or micro-influencers and focus on the content. Companies can also give their products to influencers to review them in exchange for an online video post.
- Know the appropriate video length: Generally, long videos are not watched fully or are skipped. Knowing the perfect customer engagement time is better while deciding the content and shooting. The video length should not be too short or too long. The video length depends upon the type of product or service on the list. Short videos do not always help and might feel rushed or not completed. The companies have to decide where to stop and know where the customers lose focus in the video content.
- Do not miss the Sound Effects: Sometimes, audio leaves the most impact more than videos. Video and audio go hand in hand. Adding sentimental, refreshing sound effects or background music brings life to the video, and consumers feel more connected and relatable with the video and product. Use sound mixing with better narration and Foley effects to give a realistic touch to the video. There is a different appeal to the whole video by adding the appropriate sound effects, narration volume, and background music.
- Maintain a budget and shoot schedule: Calculating and noting down a realistic budget for the video content is essential. Every company should know how much money out of revenue is put into Video Marketing and how often is the video shoot planned. All these things are to be planned priorly for a hassle-free marketing experience.
- Be diverse in your videos: Diversity wins all hearts. The wider the company’s marketing planning, the more customers are intrigued about the products and services. Trying new trends and posting unique videos help better consumer engagement.
Following the above key Video Marketing strategies will help the companies sustain the competition in the first place. And it will also shed some light on the unique video content and reach a massive audience.